Practice the art of stamp carving and block printing to create one-of-a-kind fabric and paper goods with this DIY supply kit.
This kit includes:
- Lino cutter carving tool with five different blades
- 3”x3” high quality rubber block material
- Black multi-surface ink pad
- Booklet with carving and printing tips
- Items to print on:
- Blank notebook (4.25”x5.5”)
- Blank greeting card and envelope (5”x7”)
Need some guidance and printing project ideas?
Add on the Hand Printing Studio Book by Betsy Olmsted and learn how to print on fabric, glass, wood, metal... just about anything! Try your hand at DIY printing with 15 colorful projects, from a galvanized planter and curtains to a coffee table. Embellish nearly any surface with block printing, silk screen, and disperse dye transfer with this complete visual guide. Start with 12 charming patterns, and branch out to sketch your own designs. Getting your hands messy is all part of the fun! 112 pages in a soft cover.