Block Printing Workshop
Unless otherwise noted, workshops are for those 16 years of age or over.
A 72 hour notice via email prior to class is required to issue a refund of the class fee.
A 48 hour notice via email prior to class is required to reschedule or issue class credit.
If the class size minimum is not met 48 hours before class, Assembly may cancel class and all registered students will be notified via email.
Assembly PDX: 2520 SE 26th Avenue, Portland, Oregon 97202
Come get creative at Assembly’s studio storefront in Southeast Portland located in the vibrant Clinton-Division neighborhood.
We're aligning with federal, state, and local guidelines related to COVID-19 to create a healthy and safe (and fun!) environment to work and make.
- Classes are at a limited capacity (max of 9 people) to allow for physical distancing (6+ ft) between the seats at our 3 large tables.
- Seats are pre-assigned and people registered together will be seated together as a party. If you've signed up separately from a friend and want to sit together, please email to let us know!
- Face coverings are required
- Questions or concerns? Please ask!
Sip & Make
The Assembly studio serves a variety of beverages for your crafting pleasure!
- Local craft beer, wine, and hard cider
- Coffee, hot tea, Mexican hot chocolate, spiced apple cider
- Assorted cold non-alcoholic drinks, such as sparkling waters, kombucha, iced tea, and more!
We accept cash and all major credit cards. Bringing in outside alcohol is prohibited.